Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's the Little Things

I'm trying to think more about those little things that make me happy throughout the day. Although today was just an average day, there were still a few little things that made me smile. One of my kids (who was supposed to have just changed schools on Tuesday) was back at school today. When he saw me he ran up to me and gave me a big hug. As difficult as my job can be, I do love the amount of hugs I get from these precious little 4 year olds!

I also really enjoyed making dinner tonight as well. I normally feel like making dinner is a chore, but for some reason I enjoyed making Corn Chowder today. I can't wait to have a bigger kitchen! All I've been wanting to do for the last few days is to bake cookies. Our kitchen has so little counter space that there is no room for our mixer my parents got us for our wedding. Someday! Hopefully sooner rather than later, I'll have a bigger kitchen!

I'm watching Bones while writing reports. I just started season 2 and I'm loving it! It's a a really good show that totally has me hooked.

I wish my days were more interesting and I had more to update on but the truth of the matter is that life is sort of boring right now, and I'm okay with that. I'm enjoying the day to day life of being married and all that entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment